Evening’s Porch boasts a wide array of services. Our packages include Level 1 and Level 2 care, with options for additional services à la carte.
Level 1 Care
- Private room with individual heating/cooling control
- Life Alert pendant for each resident)
- 3 nutritious meals per day; snacks available 24 hours a day
- Meal reminders
- Medication management with up to 4 medication administrations daily (includes coordination and ordering)
- Daily housekeeping and concierge services
- Weekly laundry service
- Transportation services as available (limit for individual appointments once per week)
- Transportation to all EPAL sponsored activities and events
- Coordination of care as needed
- Social and recreational activities daily
- Caring staff available 24 hours/day
- Weekly exercise classes onsite and at Senior Center
- Satellite TV in common room and studio
- All Utilities
- Private phone in room
- Spa bath, aromatherapy
- Care Plan for preferences, routines, and safety
- Routine safety checks
- Stand-by assistance as needed for bathing, toileting, and dressing
- Basic furniture accommodations as needed
Level 2 Care
All Level 1 service plus:
- Medication Management For More Than 4 Rounds of Medication A Day
- Hands On Assistance with Bathing
- Hands On Assistance with for Occasional Incontinence
- Hands On Assistance To And From Meals
- Hands On Assistance with Dressing
- Hands On Assistance with Toileting (Includes Setting Up Schedule)
- Transportation To And From Medical Appointments
A la carte services:
- Medication management for 5 or more administrations $100 per month.
- Regular out of town travel drop off and pick up: $20 round trip (infrequent or mandatory appointment not included)
- Transportation to and from medical appointments beyond 2x/week: $25 (w/caregiver assist & coordination)
- Caregiver hands on assist for 3 or less ADL activities: $10/day ($300/month)
Low Level Laser Therapy
We offer Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) services through Animas Laser Therapy. LLLT improves tissue repair, reduces inflammation, and is great for pain management. This FDA approved technique has been used for many years on arthritic joints, neuropathic pain syndromes, and chronic pain of the neck and back. Evening's Porch residents can choose this option of care with treatments provided onsite.
Mallorie Godbold of Mill Street Salon keeps our residents looking great with barber shop and salon services. Mallorie is available regularly to provide on-site services.
Chris Furer, CMT provides on-site massage therapy at Evening's Porch. With a keen understanding of the body and compassionate care, Chris has helped cancer patients, people suffering with MS and other chronic conditions ease pain, achieve recovery and restore optimal function.
- Home Health Agencies
- Palliative Care
- PT/OT/Speech Therapy
Request more information
or schedule a tour of the premises
If you know someone who could benefit from Evening’s Porch, let’s talk more! Give us a call at 970-884-0101, or fill out this form. We’ll get right back to you.